Subscription Options

June 18, 2010

New directions at the blog...

After working internally with a consulting firm for the last few years I have recently stepped out on my own again.

My company works with engineering issues for asset intensive companies, but it also frees me up to do stuff on this blog as well.

So as part of my new found commitment to all things entrepreneurial, this blog is going to become a journal for my voyage, as well as a center for teaching what I have learned.

In particular I will be hitting on issues related to LinkedIn, Cold Calling, Contract strategies, the first 250k, and a range of other issues.

The focus will still be on consulting issues and problems, but I am changing the name from Consulting Pulse to my own name blog.

Sorry for the hiatus, glad to be back in the seat, and looking forward to the next few weeks.

If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to this feed, or you can subscribe to Consulting Pulse by email.