Subscription Options

May 23, 2009

What is your life's book about?

While I did like the core ideas behind The Secret, I am not really motivated by the whole idea of think it and it will happen. I tend to think that you need to imagine it, and then back it up with massive action before it can happen.

Lots of knees were worn out waiting for salvation during the inquisition I reckon.

But I do like this idea of the book of your life. It helps to focus ones thoughts on where you want to be, what it is you want to be doing, and what sort of an impact you wish to have.

They say that the book of your life is still being written, and I like that too. So as @HennArtOnline posted on Twitter recently - if I were writing a book on your life what would the title be?

For me it would probably be a cautionary tale about opportunities squandered, overlooked possibilities and the problems with dealing with the urgent at the expense of the important.

But.. I am doing everything in my power to turn that around. And things are working out pretty well so far. I haven't worked out what the title is yet - still dealing with the plot flaws and big vision stuff.

What is your life's book all about?