Subscription Options

January 6, 2010

If it is worth doing, it's worth doing badly

Anything worth doing is worth doing...badly. (Until I learn how to do it well)

If I stopped playing golf just because I was bad at it, then I would have missed out on many hours of fun and enjoyment. (Yes, I am one of those very few who actually like golf. Maybe its the pants)

When I started public speaking I used to suffer with almost crippling anxiety, meaning - I sucked at it! Glad I didn't stop then.

Failure is not only a good part of success, it is an obvious part. If you think you are going to pick up the pen and write a best seller, or exceptionally popular blog right from the beginning then you are deluding yourself.

Courage is a special knowledge to fear only what needs to be feared, everything else is just learning.

If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to this feed, or you can subscribe to Consulting Pulse by email.