Subscription Options

June 19, 2008

Free Online Project Planning Software

Project Office
A comment on a recent blog posting about technological tools for bootstrapping consultants mentioned an online project management tool called project Office.net.

I have spent the past few hours road testing this tool and I am incredibly impressed. Everything you could need for running the basics of the project office, this includes:
  • Gant charts
  • Issues logs and tracking
  • Expenses and timesheets (Including time off)
  • Calendar views
  • A project wiki for sharing knowledge about whats going on, and
  • A really neat dashboard layout.
Project Office

Looks like a great tool, I have already set up a project for tracking my next book on presenting, as well as for tracking some of my investments at home in Australia.

I am going to have to introduce this to a lot of people I think...

If you are a career minded consultant, please consider joining our networking community on LinkedIn.