Subscription Options

June 2, 2009

Taking blogging to the next level

I am really enjoying this blog. I think it is one of the better things I have done with my spare time in the last couple of years. It has inspired me to do lots of stuff I would never have done, and I have connected with a range of people I never would have before.

I sincerely thank you for the privilege of letting me take some of your time - and I sincerely hope that the things I write about provide you with something practical you can use in your professional lives. (Or at least provoking thought)

For those of you into blogging I am conducting a few experiments to try and get more subscribers to the blog . Like my Twitter experiment  (2,000 new followers in ten days), and the LinkedIn experiment  (closing on $1.5 million in revenues for my employer), I will be sure to let you know how it goes.

For those of you who are not yet subscribed to the RSS feed you can do so by using the orange buttons on the near column at the top, or by using one of the widgets on the side. Just click on them and it will tell you what to do.

If you are more interested in getting updates in your email then just enter your email address into the box on the near side and you will get a daily update of what has been posted that day.

If you already subscribe to the blog, or to the newsletter (which I need to revitalize lately... sorry about that) then please get involved with the conversation.

Feel free to add any comments you wish to on any post. If I am wrong tell me I am wrong, it happens incredibly frequently unfortunately. (Intensedebate.com is a great comments system)

And if you think the post would be of use to others then you can forward it by email by using the email icon under each post.

Also, you can get involved with other consultants, marketers and sales people in our Consulting Pulse networking group on LinkedIn . Seems to have a really good group of people in there at present.

I need to take this blog to the next level. It has been fun getting to this point and I am really very driven to take it a few steps further now.

So if there are issues that you think we should visit on the blog let me know. If there is something that you feel we haven't covered well enough please tell me, and make sure to let me know if there is any  way you think this network can offer more support and value for its members.

Again, thank you sincerely for subscribing, make sure to keep me honest and make sure that this blog continues to deliver the value that it should do.

This is the best profession in the world after all isn't it...

If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to this feed, or you can subscribe to Consulting Pulse by email.