Subscription Options

June 10, 2009

The Purpose of this blog

Right now there are droves of people who are finding themselves out of work through no fault of their own.


Their once promising careers seem to have hit a road bump and they are wondering what the next steps could be....


At the same time there are consultants who have toiled in the field making money for other people for most of their lives who are wondering if they could also get a piece of the pie out there.


And lastly there are people who are running, building or working for successful and struggling consultancies looking for expert advice on how to take their company or career to the next level.


This blog is for all of them. 


Starting off, moving out, or moving up - all these themes are covered in this blog either by myself or by others who have a more in depth view of things.


After twenty four years consulting, covering more than 35 countries, three books, three businesses (some successful and some not) and a range of different managerial disciplines...I feel I am skilled and able to give this advice.


The promise - If I have never done it myself, then I won't try to advise you on it. Period. 


Feel free to contribute yourself by asking questions, I will try to answer them the best I am able to, and feel free to share your own experiences in the world of consulting. 


This IS the worlds most lucrative profession - bar none. What are you doing to take advantage of that?


If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to this feed, or you can subscribe to Consulting Pulse by email.