Subscription Options

January 18, 2009

Do you have to write all of your reports?

I have been wondering about this for a long time now, I think I am going to dip my toe in shortly to check it out.

For years now there has been quite a ruckus about students paying for others to write their research papers  for them. The Wikipedia entry shows this to be unethical because the students are not writing their own papers, instead they are either copying others, or having someone else write them for them. (Points for initiative in my book I have to admit)

Fair enough - but what about business? They also offer a custom research report service. So if you can send them the research, your raw data, and point them to other articles of substance on the subject, them would this also be unethical?

I'm not so sure. Your information, your research, you have to proof read and double check before you send it out. It is just written by somebody else - a technical ghost writer if you like.

I am really interested in seeing if these sites can help me reduce my writing workload, while allowing me to continue to have high quality research materials to send out as leave behinds or marketing tools.

If you check out these sites you often find that they have a range of free research papers  for you to download and run through. Gives you a feel for the writing style, and the depth of each theme.

I'm curious, what do you think?