Subscription Options

September 7, 2008

Redefining Success in Consulting

Over the past week or so I have been working on this slide show for a presentation I am doing in the next couple of weeks.

It is from the first chapter in the book I am working on about modern consulting and I think it captures the essence of what I am trying to get at.

The basic concept is that old consulting is dead. Loyalty, years of service, waiting for someone to notice your skills and passion, and then maybe (MAYBE) you will get your chance to earn what you deserve.

The slides run through some of the ideas that consultants are using to day to leverage their knowledge, time, skills and the newest technologies available to us.

I hope it is of use to you, please feel free to leave any comments here as the book is still a work in progress.

Secrets to Consulting Success
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: business agent)

If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to this feed, or you can subscribe to Consulting Pulse by email.