Subscription Options

September 3, 2008

A new browser

I am a big Google fan. I use all their online stuff and I am sure that as time goes on most of us will do. It's just that prevalent.

Anyway, last night I downloaded the new Google browser called Google Chrome. So far I really like it. Feature light, but what it does have is extremely useful.

Typical stripped down Google style, with tabbed browsing, the ability to import Firefox bookmarks and a really cool "most viewed" tab that keep coming up. A good option for bookmarking also.

All my original Bookmarks are still intact, and of course I have my Google toolbar anyway - so it all comes together well.

Nothing to do with consulting, but still of interest I thought.

If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to this feed, or you can subscribe to Consulting Pulse by email.