Subscription Options

August 17, 2008

"The Consultant" - Email newsletter

As well as the Consulting Pulse blog, we also publish a weekly newsletter called "The Consultant".

This newsletter is now about 6 months old and it continues to grow as a source of information for the consulting industry.

Each week there will be some recaps from the blog, and a series of newsletter exclusives including opinion posts on news, jobs from our job board, and specific posts about your consulting career and business.

This is part of my own personal ambition to create a community that delivers continual value to our members, and I hope you will sign up for the newsletter and make sure to give me feedback on it!

Oh yeah... we just made a new Logo for it as you see in this post. I like it, seems to represent the world that most of us live in I reckon.